Thrust ball bearing is designed to withstand thrust loads at high speed. They are composed of washer rings with ball rolling raceway grooves. Because the rings are cushion-shaped, thrust ball bearing are divided into two types: flat base cushion type and centering spherical cushion type. In addition, the bearing can bear axial load, but not radial load.
1. There are two types: one-way and two-way.
2. In order to allow installation errors, either unidirectional or bidirectional, spherical aligning spherical cushion type or spherical seat ring type can be selected.
3. High-quality steel - Ultra-clean steel which can prolong the life of bearing by up to 80%.
4. High grease technology - NSK lubricant technology can prolong the life of grease and improve the performance of bearing.
5. High-grade steel balls - Quiet and smooth in high-speed rotation
6. Installation error can be allowed by using the ring in the selection.