Cylindrical roller bearing and raceway are linear contact bearing. Load capacity is large, mainly bearing radial load. The friction between the rolling body and the retaining edge of the ring is small, and it is suitable for high-speed rotation. According to whether the rings have retaining edges or not, it can be divided into single row Cylindrical roller bearing such as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF, and double row Cylindrical roller bearing such as NNU, NN. The bearing is a separable structure of inner ring and outer ring.
The inner ring and outer ring of Cylindrical roller bearing without retaining edges can move relative to the axis, so they can be used as free end bearing. Cylindrical roller bearing with double retaining edges on one side of inner ring and outer ring and single retaining edge on the other side can bear a certain degree of axial load in one direction. Generally, steel stamping cage or copper alloy solid cage are used. But some use polyamide to form cages.
1. Roller and raceway are in line contact or downline contact, which has large radial bearing capacity and is suitable for bearing heavy load and impact load.
2. Small friction coefficient, suitable for high-speed, limit speed close to deep groove ball bearing.
3. N-type and NU-type can move axially. They can adapt to the change of relative position between axle and shell caused by thermal expansion or installation error. They can be used as free-end support.
4. The processing requirement of axle or seat hole is higher, and the relative deviation of axle of outer ring after bearing installation should be strictly controlled to avoid the concentration of contact stress.
5. Inner or outer rings can be separated for easy installation and disassembly.